*** We are looking for candidates living in or willing to relocate to Las Vegas, Phoenix, Atlanta, Charlotte, San Antonio, Kansas City, Nashville, St. Louis, Indianapolis, Louisville, Oklahoma City, Denver, Southern California or Florida***
We are seeking a Building Envelope Consultant to provide technically sound solutions for existing building envelope failures and suggestions for new construction and rehabilitation projects for our property owner, developer, and contractor clients. In return for your talent and effort, we offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package—including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employer-matching 401(k), a flexible work schedule, and opportunities for advancement.
Ideally, you should have strong experience with:
- A strong understanding of both commercial and residential building envelope systems and the best materials choices based on type of design.
- Design and construction of building envelope systems including glazing systems, cladding assemblies, insulation, air barriers, roofing systems and waterproofing systems.
- Creating required details and specifications using your knowledge of building codes and ADA guidelines.
- Researching building code (historical and current) and zoning requirements.
- Assessment and evaluation of building performance.